Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIRD ECHELON MOTHER FUCKERS!

Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    THIRD ECHELON MOTHER FUCKERS! Left_bar3 / 503 / 50THIRD ECHELON MOTHER FUCKERS! Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    THIRD ECHELON MOTHER FUCKERS! Left_bar179/179THIRD ECHELON MOTHER FUCKERS! Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    THIRD ECHELON MOTHER FUCKERS! Left_bar23/23THIRD ECHELON MOTHER FUCKERS! Empty_bar  (23/23)

THIRD ECHELON MOTHER FUCKERS! Empty THIRD ECHELON MOTHER FUCKERS!

Post by Daius Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:33 pm

So I've been playing Splinter Cell Conviction, and you know how Sam Fischer has that ear piece for his cell phone in his ear so he can talk to Grim? I recently got one for myself for my cell phone and I was like "hey, Fischer has one of these!". I was so ecstatic I put on some black clothing, carried around a cap gun and snuck around my house pretending to take out terrorists. I had a lot of fun, until my little brothers walked in asking me what I was doing. So I told them, "I'm Sam Fischer, I used to work here." Then I hit a button and the C4 exploded cutting the power to the house, I pulled out my five-seven, shot the guard in the face and slid under the security door before it shut.

So all in all a good day for imagination. Now I gotta get me a dark green shirt with a zip up thingy, an EMP-safe satchel bag and a fucking sweet pair of night vision goggles.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm