Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Air and dirt!? what is this?

Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    Air and dirt!? what is this? Left_bar3 / 503 / 50Air and dirt!? what is this? Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    Air and dirt!? what is this? Left_bar179/179Air and dirt!? what is this? Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    Air and dirt!? what is this? Left_bar23/23Air and dirt!? what is this? Empty_bar  (23/23)

Air and dirt!? what is this? Empty Air and dirt!? what is this?

Post by Daius Sat May 01, 2010 2:44 pm

I was browsing /sci/ and I came across this thread:

Hey, hotshot scientists, I got a question for y'all motherfuckers:

why is air different than dirt? how come girls won't ever flirt? the world is full of magical miracles, how come glasses invented after monocles?

This was my reply:

Well you see, when the Juggalo Gods Bitchslap Niggerwack and Titsfuck Penisrage were creating the universe, they decided to seperate music in to two seperate entities, making it possible to see it, and those two entities were air and dirt.

Along with their many mysteries, (such as the inner workings of magnets) the fact that girls never flirt is best left up to the believer of miracles, coming up with their own idea of how it works.

Monocles were a fashion trend that was caught on by the Juggalo pseudo-God, Ramdick Cuntchuck. After finding his original idea of monocles started to become a rather large trend, he developed glasses.

Thoughts?
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Air and dirt!? what is this? Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Air and dirt!? what is this? Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Air and dirt!? what is this? Left_bar10/10Air and dirt!? what is this? Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Air and dirt!? what is this? Left_bar5/5Air and dirt!? what is this? Empty_bar  (5/5)

Air and dirt!? what is this? Empty Re: Air and dirt!? what is this?

Post by Trevlac Sun May 02, 2010 11:31 am

Jesus fucking christ I lolled.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 am