Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

It's time I say it...

Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    It's time I say it... Left_bar3 / 503 / 50It's time I say it... Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    It's time I say it... Left_bar179/179It's time I say it... Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    It's time I say it... Left_bar23/23It's time I say it... Empty_bar  (23/23)

It's time I say it... Empty It's time I say it...

Post by Daius Wed May 05, 2010 7:52 pm

I've been thinking about myself, who I am and what my purpose is in this world, and I find that now I can't be living this lie anymore.

Ever since I was young, I knew I was a little different, but I didn't know what it was until now. It felt weird, so I tried to hide it, thinking it was weird or strange, or perhaps people would ridicule me for what I am so I've always just kept it to myself

But now, a time has come where I can't be hiding this anymore. I am who I am and there's no changing that. I don't care what other people think, I have to put it out there and show that I'm not afraid of who I am. All my life, I've wanted to just be me, not this charade that I have put around me so that people see me as someone normal.

So you know what? I'm finally going to come out and say it. Take it as you will, but know that I am now a happier person for saying this to the world. It is who I am, and I can't help it. Maybe I was born this way, maybe it has been ingrained in me. Whatever it is, I just know that it's the truth and I'm proud to say it.

Ladies and Gentlemen... I'm straight.

There. I said it. Take it as you will.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    It's time I say it... Left_bar0 / 500 / 50It's time I say it... Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    It's time I say it... Left_bar10/10It's time I say it... Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    It's time I say it... Left_bar5/5It's time I say it... Empty_bar  (5/5)

It's time I say it... Empty Re: It's time I say it...

Post by Trevlac Wed May 05, 2010 9:06 pm

It's time I say it... 1235245586270

Way too predictable. I called this anticlimax from the start.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:40 pm