Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six)

Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar4 / 504 / 50the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar160/200the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar30/30the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (30/30)

the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six)

Post by Ordin Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:37 am

your fleshy parts rot away
    with the scent of tooth decay
    all the piggies dance and play
    and christmas is on layaway

zyklon b burns your eyes
    with principles full of lies
    and a maddened chief in disguise
    a bloody cacophony routs the skies

but all is good, all is dandy,
    here little boy, would you like some candy?
    the king is kind, the laws are swell
    so why don't you go and burn in hell?
    a dense fog washes over the land
    everything's covered in your favorite name brand
    Wal-mart's here to lend a hand
    burger king will break your moldy fetters
    and exxon-mobile sends your grandma letters!

the fish are dying in a boiling sea
    the homeless are infected with cannibal decrees
    the banks own your house and car
    without a job, you won't get far
    the police murder your best friend's wife
    to be gay is a sinful life!

but jesus loves you, yes he does
    as long as you follow lord god's laws
    to be black or gay is punished with death,
    hurl those different into a gaping cleft
    but that's not you, no need to fear
    a watchful eye and our government's leer
    go to school and get a career,
    then die in a war, unless you're a queer.
    Look at me, son, I'm quite sincere
    when I say that the world's not a sphere
    of love and quietus and all shall hear

the insanity of a thousand murdered fetuses
    shoveled into God Christ's broken mouth
    gnashing teeth and splintering bone,
    germ bombs will send the message home!
    but that's not you, no need to fear
    whilst your brothers are packaged in riot gear
    do not stand up, no need to shout,
    we'll root out the insurgent lout

you're electro-therapy and screwdriver labodomy
    away from being a perfect citizen!
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar4 / 504 / 50the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar160/200the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar30/30the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (30/30)

the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty Re: the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six)

Post by Ordin Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:38 am

I WANT JESUS TO SUCK MY DICK
    I WANT JESUS TO FLICK MY BEAN
    I THINK YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Jesus was a lovable guy,
    young and surly, cocky and spry!
    he saw the world with demon eyes
    he disavowed women and had sex with guys!

I know you won't like it,
    you don't want to hear any more
    but I gotta tell ya how
    I was thrustin' on Jesus upon the floor
    When my momma called, and sent me to bel-air,
    to get away from that boy
    with all his hippie hair!

Well Christ was rather disappointed with me
    and after a long kiss on his eucharist treat
    he smashed my mouth, and i licked his feet.

Quoth Yeshua:
    "I HAET DA GAYZ, F'REAL. THAT STUFFS WACK"
    as he had my masturbate into his crack

I WANT JESUS TO FLICK MY BEAN
    I THINK YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN

The moral of the story is don't listen to crazy people. Fascists want to put an eye in your bedroom because secretly, they're jealous. Give 'em a show, my cuddly gay brothers and sisters, I'm right behind you!
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar2 / 502 / 50the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar166/166the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar18/18the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (18/18)

the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty Re: the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six)

Post by Toothpick Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 am

Oh, if you really were gay, this would be the best way anyone has come out ever; in a song about violating the Christ.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:46 am

Hey, thanks for tuning into the Liberal Jewish Media. Unfortuneately, we have to take a short commercial break--our pockets won't line THEMSELVES, after all!

Hi! This is the ghost of Sarah Palin! Do you ever get bored furiously masturbating with the American constitution and rubbing liquid gold all over yoUr sentuous and uncouthe body? Do your nipples ever hurt after ten minutes of clumsy groping? Well, try-STATIC-

OBEY RUSH LIMBAUGH. RUSH LIMBAUGH IS GOD. RUSH LIMBAUGH IS GOOD.
    OBEY RUSH LIMBAUGH. RUSH LIMBAUGH IS A MAGIC NEGRO.
    OBEY THE MAGIC NEGRO. OBEY HIM. OBEY.
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Experience :
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar2 / 502 / 50the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar166/166the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar18/18the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (18/18)

Post by Toothpick Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Very Happy
    Very Happy
    Very Happy
    Very Happy
    Very Happy
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy :

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:14 am

behind the barbed wire fences is a crowd, miles long
    lacerated and bruised, they scream until the dawn
    sick and frightened, they die inside without a sound
    just as the gates rise and they realize
    that everything they love is gone.

Kill the teachers, kill the pigs,
    kill the politicians with a brick
    the world is gone and so are we
    burn the rot and we'll be free

slit the throat of lady lib
    eat the babies in the crib
    bomb the cities
    burn the churches
    they took our lives so we'll take the rest

we're caged animals and nothing's right
    when you can't speak your mind in the morning light
    the police allow it without protest,
    follow orders, fuck the rest
    there's one thing left that's tried and true
    OVERRUN THE STATIONS, RUN 'EM THROUGH.

MINDLESS ZOMBIES, IT'S ALL A HOAX
    PLEASE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SMOKE
    TURN OFF YOUR TVS, LOOK AWAY,
    THEN MARCH TOWARD A BRIGHTER DAY
    IGNORE THE LAWS, FUCK THE RICH
    SLIT YOUR WRISTS, STOP YOUR BREATH
    SINK AWAY INTO A PEACEFUL DEATH
    SINK AWAY INTO A PEACEFUL DEATH
    KILL YOURSELF, IT'S ALL THAT'S LEFT
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar0 / 500 / 50the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar10/10the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar5/5the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:11 am

Jesus burnfucking Christ these suck >:C

Goddamn
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:45 pm

That means I've succeeded.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar0 / 500 / 50the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar10/10the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Left_bar5/5the Fascist Liberal Jewish Media is Destroying America! (more at six) Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Fine, I'm going to write suck poetry too.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:30 pm

all the wonderful people in a snow white land
    the church on the block eats the souls of the flock
    i can't stand the pain of the maggots in my brain
    they're growing in numbers and soon i'll be dead

the organs in the fridge are starting to smell
    maybe we should eat them before they all go bad
    wash it down with jesus' blood
    then i can die in an acid flood

puke it back in god's face
    i'd rather burn in hell than live my own life
    i can't take control
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Toothpick Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:02 pm

Electric blue
    Skyburn, like ice on a whale’s back, slotted floes of shivering frozen ocean churning, a turbulence of retina-sting berry taste on the back of your eyes.

Twilight vista on a clear night, when sky is stained to bop a doo bop bop bop bop do bop a dee wooooooooo! Jazz screaming in snazzy svelte currents of sweetness, a raindrop breaking on your tongue.

Refracted in relief, the buzzing behind your eyes on a dark day’s death, enticing you to dream of girls with those humming, pale eyes that burn so good, all through the night.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you gotta sip the water of life to GET this rush, feel this color like wine in your skin, hot bubbles breaking on the roof of your mouth as you sliiiiiiiiiiiide shuffle and swirl, a galaxial blur of iridescence,

Lightning on a summer twilight, as the azure and the ultraviolet battle till deep purple envelopes them in her warm supple arms

Firework that makes you weep with joy, exploding in your mind as you breathe in light soaked air and the pond is so pure and cold that a mouthful hurts you but you wouldn’t drink anything else today, the first day of summer

mangled with google translate

Skyburn, like ice on the back of לוויתן, slotted floes shivering from the freezing ocean churning, turbulence meshy - Barrie taste sting on the back of the eye.

Vista dusk on a clear night when the sky with two spots on the BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP do Dee wooooooooo! Jazz screaming in stylish thin current sweetness, drizzle break in your language.

Refracted assistance Buzzing behind dark eye on the day he died, invites you to dream the girl with the buzz, pale eyes burn so well all night.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you must sip the water of life to get the rush, feel the color of the skin of wine, a hot break Bubbles on the roof of your mouth when you mix and Sliiiiiiiiiiiide dizzy, galaxial blur of iridescence,

Barak in the summer twilight, and "deep blue to purple battle ultraviolet envelopes her soft gun

Fireworks that make you cry with joy, burst into account while breathing air or the light of the soggy lake is so clean and cold, a piece that hurts you, but you do not drink anything the day, the first day of summer
    Vicodin
    Vicodin

Female Number of posts : 76
    Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Vicodin Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Well Christ was rather disappointed with me
    and after a long kiss on his eucharist treat
    he smashed my mouth, and i licked his feet.

These lines are kinda on he brilliant side.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:49 am

That's probably the first time in the history of man kind when a song about giving jesus a blowjob after which he beats the shit out of you was called "brilliant". even "kinda".
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:21 am

i killed your wife to get some angst off my chest
    i'm tired of living, even at my best
    why are you so depressed, it pisses me off
    i can feel my throat, its welling with bile
    as the nazis marching down the aisles
    the streets are full of filth and slaves
    they take us away and make us work days
    for little green slips, that's all we're good for
    buy our merchandise or we'll kick you out the door
    the business are like little cells
    after a short break it's then back to hell
    there's no time to cry and no time to piss
    just keep marking their shit off your list
    if you try to fight back and forget all the rest
    the cops'll come after you with an iron fist

i get beat by police 'cause they think i'm a drifter
    tossing me around and elbow my mouth
    i think its fucked how they can get away with this shit
    the churches are prisons are made to keep you dumb
    you realize that the lies aren't just false memories
    God's got a plan for you, y'know
    as long as you spend time there as your ignorance grows
    the eucharist walls all covered in grime
    they lock you away and make you do time
    and you're brainwashed without pity
    its fucked and its shitty or
    it's so great to be broken and raped
    and sent off home to recover the day

well i'm sick of it and i'm dead inside
    i wanna kill you to kill all the fucks
    i don't think i can relate to
    with nary a thought, douse myself in gas
    and light a match for the ultimate prank
    gun all the pigs and rob all the banks
    the mother fuckers killed the indians in thanks
    and roll over islamic citizens in tanks
    they just wanna oppress you

doesn't it ever scare you when you go into walmart and see all those talky picture boxes on the edges of aisles, blathering away into a sea of zombies, giving them dinner and shopping advice, as if they can understand it? all the silent citizens, mulling around, wondering what they're doing there, juxtaposed to a verbal laceration via inanimate talkybox? it makes my skin crawl how many of those things are there--all trying to convince you to buy products, all displaying happy smiling families with kids and a dog--the ultimate in the American dream. It all seems kinda sad. corporate America wants everyone to believe that everyone is happy, that everyone is dumb, and that everyone tells the truth on job applications, that there's no corruption within the system, and that the only source of danger is against their products and that it comes in the form of scrawny guys in black with unshaven faces who are disturbed by their utter lack of non-manufactured personality. the creative licenses of product directors is the most all-encompassing abuse of propaganda-art ever enacted by human hands.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:10 pm

new song for LJM. I called it "the God Contusion". get it?

raking claws shred your flesh
    unending torture forever death
    satan is the one true god
    maggots eat your flesh and rot

you're a god of pointless gloom
    your minds like an empty room
    the fetid stench of your supremacy
    makes me choke i can't escape it
    i fucking hate your shitty ethic
    caste system of endorsed oppression
    how can you live like that?

jesus was a murderer of men
    his name is now the one true sin
    he was sacrificed in his own pride
    in his avarice he was damned to die
    he was a glutton for orgiastic pain
    a wrathful man with nothing to gain
    i do not care fuck your lies
    your god laughs while the starving cry

in god's infinite wisdom and potent power
    a twisted old man in an ivory tower
    he sits alone in his god dilusion
    and mutilates your minds with his confusion
    scarred and battered, forever alone
    locked himself inside his home
    weeps himself to sleep at night
    your idiot bastard god of light

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content