Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Suicide note for nerds

Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    The Suicide note for nerds Left_bar3 / 503 / 50The Suicide note for nerds Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    The Suicide note for nerds Left_bar179/179The Suicide note for nerds Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    The Suicide note for nerds Left_bar23/23The Suicide note for nerds Empty_bar  (23/23)

The Suicide note for nerds Empty The Suicide note for nerds

Post by Daius Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Dear world,

I find this world problematic and wish to be apart of it no longer. I have had enough of these memes and internet tough guys and Macs. They just make me so angry and I've decided to just log out of this game and delete my subscription and I don't plan to move to another server. For starters, I shall leave my collection of XKCD buttons to my friend Haxz0rzz9181 because I know he will put them to good use. Second, I leave my comic books to no one. Instead I have decided to send my comics to their respective writers. Third, I have planned out my suicide, It shall involve a centrifuge and I plan to crush my body with centrifugal force. After I die, I wish to have the pokemon theme played at my funeral. I also wish for a Missing No. to be made to stand up beside my ca◄&!à«~Çòε╤╞╬ï─P╬▐sà≤▼¿

◘î'╤å|«F«Ü5Dô╣oM▐o

SAVE FILE CORRUPTED
    Toothpick
    Toothpick

Male Number of posts : 273
    Experience :
    The Suicide note for nerds Left_bar2 / 502 / 50The Suicide note for nerds Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator
    Life:
    The Suicide note for nerds Left_bar166/166The Suicide note for nerds Empty_bar  (166/166)
    Weave:
    The Suicide note for nerds Left_bar18/18The Suicide note for nerds Empty_bar  (18/18)

The Suicide note for nerds Empty Re: The Suicide note for nerds

Post by Toothpick Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:25 am

Tsk, tsk

A real nerd suicide note would be written in binary and contain no fewer than ten pictures of cats.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 am