Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ace Attorney FUCK

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Ace Attorney FUCK Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Ace Attorney FUCK Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Ace Attorney FUCK Left_bar10/10Ace Attorney FUCK Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Ace Attorney FUCK Left_bar5/5Ace Attorney FUCK Empty_bar  (5/5)

Ace Attorney FUCK Empty Ace Attorney FUCK

Post by Trevlac Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:35 am

I'm getting so fucking rage pissed off at this fucking game during this trial

Ringmaster is killed at a circus. My client's the magician no one likes because of his attitude - Max. There's a Ventriloquist with serious fucking split personality issues and a very unfunny clown as witnesses in the court.

Normally the Judge is a super faggot, believing the prosecutor's flimsy bullshit but this goes too far. Two witnesses claim they saw my defendant's "3 symbols" his magician's hat, cloak, and white roses on him as he went to the crime scene. They NEVER positively identify the defendant, only the clothing. It's common knowledge that the defendant WASN'T WEARING HIS GETUP that night because it was LOCKED IN THE RINGMASTER'S ROOM

He was ready to fucking pass judgment based on two people saying they saw a shadowy figure who MUST be Max because of the top hat, cloak, and roses. FUCK THIS. Not to mention I proved BOTH witnesses completely unreliable by exposing LIES in their testimony and I proved that the prosecutor told one to lie.

So I'm questioning the clown witness and the judge says he'll hold me responsible if the conversation goes off topic. I'm thinking "Oh okay, I just won't press him when it seems off topic" Well fucking no, apparently the clown makes jokes during his testimony and THEY PENALIZED ME FOR IT. DO YOU THINK THAT SHIT HAPPENS IN A REAL COURT OF FUCKING LAW?

So now we're at this point where we've PROVEN the first witness said he saw the hat, cloak, and roses but the clown says there were no roses on him. AND THE JUDGE IS LIKE: "I give you one last chance, and no badgering the witness. You better have solid evidence!" Seriously what the fuck? Badgering the witness, like you even have to say that. I haven't badgered a fucking witness so far. I've only POINTED OUT LIES, HALF-TRUTHS, AND COMPLETE OMISSIONS in their testimony. You press ANY of his statements and he just penalizes you into oblivion and your client is found guilty.

FUCKING BULLSHIT

IF I WAS THE FUCKING DEFENSE ATTORNEY I'D BE LIKE "HEY MOTHER FUCKERS, it's pretty fucking obvious that no one here has positively identified my client as the murderer. It's plainly obvious we have no murder weapon to forensically analyze. It's also plainly obvious that both witnesses admitted to having a personal vendetta against my client. The ventriloquist witness uses a PUPPET to speak and pretends the puppet is someone else. He went so far as to say the PUPPET is marrying a girl named Regina whom my client is in love with. FFFFFFUCK WHAT THE FUCK? His "puppet" fucking lied about having the ring. That fucking witness was absolutely insane too with his crazy split personality and violent puppet. The second was a clown who constantly cracked jokes in the courtroom. He would be fucking put in contempt of fucking court. Then in his testimony after I uncovered LIES and OMISSION, he testifies that the prosecution had a hand in glossing over those facts. Which is quickly ignored by the court altogether as if he never even just said that. We also have the fact that both witnesses kept adding shit to their testimony to fill in obvious gaps that I was exposing. I mean constantly, and bullshit stuff too.

A COURT OF LAW DOES NOT WORK THIS WAY.

Fucking seriously, at least TRY to make it seem "innocent until proven guilty" the prosecution hasn't done SHIT for proof, and anytime I point out flaws they're like "WELL PROVE IT DEFENSE ATTORNEY", that is not how a fucking court of law works dipshits. Burden of proof is on the accuser, AKA THE PROSECUTOR MORONS. Speaking of fucking logical fallacies, there are loads of them coming from the witnesses, judge, and especially the prosecutors. Every time I make a completely viable logical sentence they tear it apart.

I want it to be put on the record that this is the sequel, Justice For All. The first game was amazing but the second one so far has been utter SHIT and BULL SHIT. The first case was about a spirit medium who's my best friend who's being convicted of a murder that a spirit she was channeling at the time committed. NEVER FUCKING MIND that the court actually accepted that spirit channeling is possible, NEVER FUCKING MIND that they would accuse someone who wasn't in control of their own body of murder, but the thing that really ate me up was the photos of who committed the murder (taken literally seconds afterward) DID NOT MATCH MY CLIENT AT ALL. And they're all like "well when channeling a spirit, the body's appearance changes too!"

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ON A FUCKCICLE IN FUCKSPACE WEARING FUCKPANTS TO FUCKJERSEY
    DO YOU THINK A COURT OF LAW WOULD HEAR ANY OF THAT SHIT FUCKING NO FUCKING FUCK WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING SHIT FUCK ON A FUCK FUCK
    DO THE MONSTER MASH DO THE FUCKING MASH IT'S A GRAVEYARD SMASH GOD DAMN IT.
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    Ace Attorney FUCK Left_bar3 / 503 / 50Ace Attorney FUCK Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    Ace Attorney FUCK Left_bar179/179Ace Attorney FUCK Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    Ace Attorney FUCK Left_bar23/23Ace Attorney FUCK Empty_bar  (23/23)

Ace Attorney FUCK Empty Re: Ace Attorney FUCK

Post by Daius Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 pm

CAUSE THIS IS FUCKING THRILLER, THRILLER FUCKING NIGHT
    AND NO ONES GONNA FUCKING SAVE YOU FROM THE FUCKING BEAST ABOUT FUCKING STRIKE
    YOU KNOW IT'S FUCKING TRILLER, FUCKING THRILLER FUCKING NIGHT
    YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE INSIDE A FUCKING Killer, THRILLER! FFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Ace Attorney FUCK Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Ace Attorney FUCK Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Ace Attorney FUCK Left_bar10/10Ace Attorney FUCK Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Ace Attorney FUCK Left_bar5/5Ace Attorney FUCK Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:29 pm

It's impossible to come up with something more witty than that so I'm just going to lol and hand you the award.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:40 pm