Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN?

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Left_bar0 / 500 / 50WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Left_bar10/10WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Left_bar5/5WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Empty_bar  (5/5)

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Empty WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN?

Post by Trevlac Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:23 pm

The fucking server admin, DAMMIT guys. Xenu. Seriously, he fucking sucks. Okay, I can understand not letting us choose our own stats and perks at birth since there's too many genes to be messing around with and a hacker could potentially exploit the system, but come ON. Do you have to put fucking creepy demons in us? Thetans can't even be DETECTED without a special object called an E-Meter which you can't get unless someone who kisses the server admin's ass TELLS you about it.

I mean, let's look back at the other admins:

Abzu, Tiamat, and Marduk. First three admins of the Uniserver, (aka the Universe). Deadbeats. Just fought among themselves and left the players alone. Even though the world was still fully PVP, they didn't do a whole lot to protect the subscribers.

Ba'al. What a dick.

Ré and Hammon. Well, that didn't last long. The admins back then were CRAZY. Ré would play as the sun and Hammon just used to fight for the poor players. But then there were rumors that the two of them were having sex and somehow they like fused and became Amun-Ra. What the fuck guys? Then you let some hacker, Akhenaten go and change your username to Aten? What a big slap in the face to you powerless fags if you let a hacker brand you with his own name.

You know what? Skip all the fags in between, they did fucking nothing.

Odin was all cool though.
    I heard back in his day if you got ganked but were still damn awesome, he'd send chicks to bring you to the debug room where you get to eat, drink and have infinite PVP. Fuck yes. Also he made his GM Thor dress up as a girl and get married in-game to another GM. What a funny bastard.

Not Zeus. He kept fucking female players. I'm sure Hera was pi-issed at him for that. The GMs at that time did more shit to help players and the environment than that fat lard. But goddam, when he got angry...

Mazda. Very cool. He just sat back and radiated chill. Everyone was fucking chill. Until a GM named Ahriman went rogue and he didn't do shit about it. Seriously, the GM was killing people and making plagues but Mazda just kept chillin' like "I'll ban this mofucka in a few millennia"

But then that fag Yahweh took over and started PKing EVERYONE. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, ADMIN? FFFFFFFFF. So he makes a new account as "Allah" and tells them all to PK each OTHER if they don't support him. What the fuck, asshole. He fucking killed over 3 million players that were RECORDED. His GM Lucifer was like "Uh, no. This is bullshit." so HE BANISHED HER TO CARRY THE FUCKING MORNING STAR ALL THE WAY TO THE EVENING FOR ETERNITY. You horrible cock. He even sent another GM who was his IRL son (!!!) to get banned in-game so that no one else would have to. And yet, he KEPT BANNING PLAYERS.

So this fag who's been around apparently since even before the Flying Spaghetti Monster created the Uniserver, decided that his evil plan to put Thetans in all the players had been a good idea and was time to come to fruition. He wrested control of the servers from Yahweh but now we're stuck with a freakin' psychopathic evil scientist.

I HATE THIS GAME. I AM CANCELLING MY SUBSCRIPTION. MY FRIENDS CAN HAVE ALL MY GOLD AND LOOT IN MY HOUSE.

I'M GETTING A GUN RIGHT NOW.

[Trevlac has logged off.]
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Left_bar3 / 503 / 50WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Left_bar179/179WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Left_bar23/23WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Empty_bar  (23/23)

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Empty Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN?

Post by Daius Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Got any purple items?
    Kaen
    Kaen

Male Number of posts : 101
    Experience :
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Left_bar10 / 5010 / 50WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Right_bar

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Empty Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN?

Post by Kaen Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Whenever I run it with WINE everything gets so sluggish and weird.
    Sparta Plizkin
    Sparta Plizkin

Male Number of posts : 65
    Experience :
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Left_bar1 / 501 / 50WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Pirate
    Life:
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Left_bar110/110WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Empty_bar  (110/110)
    Weave:
    WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Left_bar10/10WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS SERVER ADMIN? Empty_bar  (10/10)

Post by Sparta Plizkin Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:40 am

Trev I think you have a God complex. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:28 pm