Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS!

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Left_bar0 / 500 / 50HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Left_bar10/10HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Left_bar5/5HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Empty_bar  (5/5)

HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Empty HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS!

Post by Trevlac Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:34 am

STOP
    VIOLATING
    PHYSICS
    YOU
    ASSHOLES

And if you must violate them, remain internally consistent goddammit. And if you remain internally consistent, stop trying to refute real science that's studied at brain-wracking and grueling paces during University with your silly layperson book skimming. Specifically books without equations.

So you know, university Physics is essentially three years of this discussion among like-minded enthusiasts.

Done with supercomputers, access to the textbook collections of five continents and thirty languages.

On four hours sleep a night.

With no sex.

You're not going to find the loophole these guys missed.

Apply this statement any time some fucktard claims science is "just a Theory" or "It's just Science" or my personal ragorite (like a favorite that makes you rage): "Math doesn't apply to the real world"

Because when actual tested physical science contradicts sci-fi or religious text, attack the science is the best option right?

I'm done. I could go on but I'm just done.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Left_bar4 / 504 / 50HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Left_bar160/200HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Left_bar30/30HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Empty_bar  (30/30)

HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Empty Re: HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS!

Post by Ordin Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:11 am

ragorite? you might have well said "i'm a punkette (punky girl)"

p.s. i pronounced it 'rag-o-rite', now a universally accepted term for the "rite of passage" for women.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Left_bar0 / 500 / 50HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Left_bar10/10HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Left_bar5/5HEY SCIENCE FICTION WRITERS! Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:36 am

rayj-uh-rit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 pm