Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I hate my boss...

Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    I hate my boss... Left_bar3 / 503 / 50I hate my boss... Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    I hate my boss... Left_bar179/179I hate my boss... Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    I hate my boss... Left_bar23/23I hate my boss... Empty_bar  (23/23)

I hate my boss... Empty I hate my boss...

Post by Daius Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Today, I have never felt so much rage towards one person:

Let me first give you a bit of insight on my relation with my boss. He hates my fucking guts. I still treat him with the utmost respect because hey, as mush as I hate my pathetic job and knowing that I could find another one, I don't want to lose this one. According to him, he has already written me up for not telling him that I was taking a week off (Really? because I think the time off request sheet, NOT A FUCKING VACATION TIME SHEET was enough and me HANDING it to you must have met something) and for talking back to him (So asking what I am doing wrong and what I can improve on at work is talking back?). I have yet to receive my first verbal warning and I have yet to SIGN these fucking write ups.

As you can tell from that, I don't have the best relations with my boss, but what he did to me today tipped the fucking scale. Around the beginning of November, I handed in a time off request sheet for December 19th to December 29th because I was going to see my father for Christmas in Alberta. When you hand these in, you must give AT LEAST 2 weeks notice prior to the time you ask off. I wanted to make sure I got that time off so I handed the sheet in well before the 2 week mark, almost a month from it. When he received it, he came up asking me why I had a time off request sheet for those days. I told him plainly that I was going to see my father for Christmas. Then, like a piece of shit sneaking out of his crack, he lets out a laugh and says that I always see my father for Christmas. For one, I had only worked there for almost a year, and second, I haven't spent Christmas with my father for 3 FUCKING YEARS. I calmly told him this and the smirk is wiped off his face. Now, pay attention to this part because this is where it's important. After I told him I haven't seen my father for Christmas for three years he says, "Oh. Alright then." You would assume from those words that he verbally gave me the "okay" to see my father. Well that apparently wasn't the case.

The last time he had me come in to work was 2 weeks ago on the Sunday, so I had no idea when I worked next. Usually he would put next week's list up around Thursday and so I wasn't able to see it. I went in last Friday to see when I worked next and noticed that he had booked me in for the 20th of December. I found this rather odd because I had booked that time off. I simply shook my head and assumed that he had forgotten that I had requested it off.

Today I called him to let him know about this problem with the schedule. For the record, this guy is hard to get a hold of because he works from 6 in the morning to 2:30 in the afternoon, so as soon as I was out of school I called him. After about 10 minuted of waiting on hold, he finally answers. I told him who I was and why I was calling. What I told him was that in November, I requested December 19th to the 29th off and that he had approved it and that he had scheduled me for December 20th.

What came out of his mouth next made me face palm. He said "I never gave you the permission to have that time off. I never gave you the written permission or the verbal permission." I was totally taken back by this statement so I told him that in November he had given me verbal permission to see my father for Christmas. He says "No I didn't. and besides I can't give you vacation time." I was in so much shock! I asked him how I can solve this situation because I already had my ticket for my plane. He simply said "Oh, just call in sick." I apologized for the inconvenience it may have caused and said goodbye, and he says nothing back and hangs up.

I was filled with so much rage that there were tears in my eyes. THIS IS THE LAST CHRISTMAS I CAN SPEND WITH MY FATHER. After this year, I'll be in college and I won't have the time to go see him because I'll be too busy making ends meet! That stupid fucking sand nigger went back on his fucking word and took away WHAT HE KNEW was important to me. Never have I seen how cold a person can be. This was the fucking lowest of lows.

I also may have figured out why he simply told me to call in sick. Since he knows that I can't come in, he has proof that 'm not sick. If I am to call in sick, he can write me up for that and finally have the grounds to fire me (you need 3 write ups to fire someone). I know I'm probably reading in to this too much, but this guy just infuriates me so much! I have given this pathetic excuse for a man WAY more respect than he deserves only because he's my boss. For him to pull a fucking stunt like this makes me realize that this man deserves NONE OF IT.

I'll tell you right now, I'm going to see my father for Christmas. No fucking job will stop me from doing this and I don't fucking CARE if he fires me. But that's where I want to get him. I'm not going to let that asshole win this fucking battle. First off, he gave me VERBAL CONSENT to go see my father for Christmas. If he didn't, well, he hasn't given me a reason not to go yet either. I fucking GAVE him the request sheet WELL BEFORE THE FUCKING DATE. He could have made a simple call or at least filled out the Duty Manager's consent at the bottom of the time off request sheet. I would have gotten it sooner or later. Because of his procrastination and his inability to give me an answer, I have to suffer? Fuck. Him. In. The. Ossicle. I'll go straight to the General Manager and tell him that I never got an answer back from him and I have already booked my flight. I will not drop my plans just because he booked me in to work for some part-time-low-paying-pathetic-abusive-inconsiderate-unappreciative job. FUCK. YOU.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    I hate my boss... Left_bar0 / 500 / 50I hate my boss... Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    I hate my boss... Left_bar10/10I hate my boss... Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    I hate my boss... Left_bar5/5I hate my boss... Empty_bar  (5/5)

I hate my boss... Empty Re: I hate my boss...

Post by Trevlac Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Don't sign any of the write ups.

If he tries to pull shit on you, inform a superior that he gave verbal permission to leave and then deliberately misinformed you. Then explain that he also is the one who instructed you to call in sick even though you weren't. If he says you can't prove he said that, tell him he can't prove you were at your dad's and weren't really sick.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:33 pm