Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I've made my peace

Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    I've made my peace Left_bar3 / 503 / 50I've made my peace Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    I've made my peace Left_bar179/179I've made my peace Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    I've made my peace Left_bar23/23I've made my peace Empty_bar  (23/23)

I've made my peace Empty I've made my peace

Post by Daius Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:02 pm

This isn't a rant, but I have to get this off my chest.

I have never felt happier doing what I did tonight. I have never felt so alive doing it and I feel so at peace. This thing that makes me so happy? It's snowboarding.

When I'm on that hill, no one cares who you are or what you need to be, you're just going down a hill. It's simple, it's exhilarating, it's fun. I feel like I have nothing to worry about. Even when I hit the ground hard, I don't care. Fuck I LIKE hitting the ground. that's how much this makes me feel happy. Right now, I'm bumped, bruised and sore, but fuck I would do it again. I'd run down those hills another hundred times. I'd go for a whole day non-stop. I want to do this so much that I had gone yesterday for 4 hours and begged to go tonight.

If I could, I'd go a whole day. Just going down the hill. carving, balancing and jumping off hills of snow. The rush of the cold against my face makes me feel alive. If I broke my arm doing this, I'd still be fucking happy. This is a great start to a new year and right now I feel like there's nothing that can make me feel worse.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    I've made my peace Left_bar0 / 500 / 50I've made my peace Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    I've made my peace Left_bar10/10I've made my peace Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    I've made my peace Left_bar5/5I've made my peace Empty_bar  (5/5)

I've made my peace Empty Re: I've made my peace

Post by Trevlac Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:27 am

This is how I feel when I fight. Everything is peaceful, you woes disappear, and in that moment you're bonding with someone, getting to know them better than their families ever could without ever exchanging a word. It's exhilarating that you might get hurt, but it feels great and you keep going. And one day you fight and that warrior spirit just envelops you, making you feel like you're one with everything around you. Suddenly your body becomes a vessel of the warrior inside and you become unstoppable.

This is the greatest thing for me.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:29 am