Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS"

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar0 / 500 / 50It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar10/10It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar5/5It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Empty_bar  (5/5)

It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Empty It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS"

Post by Trevlac Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:55 pm

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar0 / 500 / 50It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar10/10It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar5/5It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Empty_bar  (5/5)

It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Empty Re: It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS"

Post by Trevlac Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVM-l2Oku4

OH. OH MY GOD. I KNEW I WAS ON THE RIGHT TRACK.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm

Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar3 / 503 / 50It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar179/179It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar23/23It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Empty_bar  (23/23)

Post by Daius Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:06 pm

No one gives a flying fuck about Satriani or Coldplay. Both are shitty music. gtfo

Also this crap about Satriani suing Coldplay is utter horse shit. The notes are not identical. And you can't sue someone for copyright infringement unless it was COPIED, not mistakenly similar. Furthermore there are only a limited way of combining notes and any musical theorist will tell you that if you want a certain mood (of which there are limited numbers too) there's only a few ways to do so.

Satriani's chord progression was 6, 7, 3, 1. Coldplay was 4, 7, 3, 1. Same mood, different notes. If I were the defense attorney in the case I'd win in day one.
    Daius
    Daius

Male Number of posts : 202
    Experience :
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar3 / 503 / 50It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Judge
    Life:
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar179/179It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Empty_bar  (179/179)
    Weave:
    It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Left_bar23/23It's time to play: "SHIT BRICKS" Empty_bar  (23/23)

Post by Daius Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:20 pm

Found another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnY1hlI-olw
    THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8542y8KF5qI
    THEN THIS

SHIT BRICKS OBVIOUSLY.

And thank you, I've been having troubles seeing the similarities. Same key, same beat, but that's really all I hear with the whole Satriani and Coldplay thing.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:52 pm

Nice similarity but it's not a ripoff like fags in the comments said, It's just a diatonic scale they're playing so there's only like eight POSSIBLE ways it can sound. Not to mention past 3 seconds it sounds nothing alike.

I hate "COPYCAT!" fags.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:33 pm