Furious Angels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out

Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 686
    Experience :
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar10/10Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar5/5Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty_bar  (5/5)

Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out

Post by Trevlac Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:34 pm

For me, I always thought the red yugioh attribute was "Fire" because the English manual says so. WRONG. I've been learning Kanji and eventually I got to "En" which means flame.
    Fire (Ka) - 火
    Flame (En) - 炎

Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out SD3-EN009

You can see here on Ultimate Baseball Kid that his attribute is FLAME (or En) and not FIRE (or Ka). Just thought that was kind of interesting. Why exactly they used Flame and not Fire (considering Fire is much simpler) is beyond me.
    Kaen
    Kaen

Male Number of posts : 101
    Experience :
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar10 / 5010 / 50Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Right_bar

Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty Re: Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out

Post by Kaen Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Suddenly, I feel very relevant.

Also, odd.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 432
    Experience :
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar4 / 504 / 50Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class: Gladiator/Judge
    Life:
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar160/200Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar30/30Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty_bar  (30/30)

Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty Re: Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out

Post by Ordin Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:24 am

I'd say flame is the same thing as a fire, but you'd probably argue semantics with me.

I was surprised to find out you can talk Gutterspeak as an undead and other races in the horde can't understand you.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar0 / 500 / 50Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar10/10Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty_bar  (10/10)
    Weave:
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar5/5Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty_bar  (5/5)

Post by Trevlac Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:52 am

Ordin wrote:I'd say flame is the same thing as a fire, but you'd probably argue semantics with me.

I was surprised to find out you can talk Gutterspeak as an undead and other races in the horde can't understand you.

It's not the same that's why there's a different kanji and it's comprised of two symbols of Fire stacked on top of each other.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar4 / 504 / 50Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Right_bar

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar160/200Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty_bar  (160/200)
    Weave:
    Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Left_bar30/30Shit we did not know but are surprised to find out Empty_bar  (30/30)

Post by Ordin Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:30 pm

"kill" and "murder" aren't the same thing, that's why they aren't synonyms.

OH WAIT.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:04 am

...Thanks captain obvious. I had no idea that killing and murdering were two separate words because I don't speak English at all.

And if you were being sarcastic, then i just laugh at your inability to distinguish subtle differences.
    Ordin
    Ordin
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Ordin Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:06 am

that's okay. i laugh at your inability to be a girl.
    Trevlac
    Trevlac
    Admin

Experience :

Ultimate End character
    Class:
    Life:
    Weave:

Post by Trevlac Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:04 am

My new boyfriend doesn't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:46 pm